
Gossip Girl not only gives us insight how the rich and fabulous teenagers of the Upper East Side, in NYC, spend their days and nights – but what they are wearing! If one does not love Gossip Girl for the drama alone (how could you not), they can love it for the fashion. Yes, many girls can not afford the famous styling of Channel, Yves Saint Laurant, Dolce and Gabana, Christian Laboutine, Manolo Blanicks -and those are just a few of the famous designers that fills the pages of the book or are shown on the TV. It is easy for people to copy Serena’s look for less, because she has a boho sheik/rocker look, which is fairly easy to put together as long as you know the right place to shop. Pulling off Blair Waldorf definitely has its challenges. She is always dressed in the most exquisite outfits, not one hair is every out of place, unless of course she is filming “certain scene” with Chuck Bass or Nate Archilbald. Blair has made stockings and intricate headbands very popular over the past two years. When I myself wear a headband that has a flower on it (which I purchased from J.Crew) I say, “OMG…I am so Blair right now.” If ones walks around a hallway of a school, and someone is wearing a preppy outfit it is very likely that a girl is saying the same things as me. As for Jenny and Vanessa, they looks are for the most part stylish, and it is probably the easiest to dress like them – but I rather be Blair or Serena. Gossip Girls also has an array of outfits for the male characters - I’m not going to get into them now…that’s for later.
You know you obsess over their fashion
XoXo S…..

No comments:
Post a Comment