
For all those waiting to see my interviews with my fellow classmates about their obsessions with The Harry Potter Novels, The Twilight Saga, Jodi Picoult Novels and the Gossip Girl Series, there is bad news. Unfortunately I repel all technology and this website is not being cooperative with my imovie. Listed below are the questions that I asked:
1. Out of The Twilight Saga, Harry Potter Novels, Gossip Girl Series, and Jodi Picoult Novels – which books have you read?
2. Why did you read them? Did the hysteria over these books play a factor in your decision to read them?
3. What aspect of the books did you fall in love with and kept you wanting more?
4. Did the movie/TV versions do the books justice?
5. Has the obsession gone to far?
Please feel free to answer the questions yourself (PLEASE!). If you put up your answers, I’ll put up mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment